End User Licence
This is an agreement made between you and RSBuddy ("we" or "us") in respect of our OSBuddy (formerly "Orion") software ("the Software") which is made available to end users at the website www.rsbuddy.com ("the Website", which term shall include any mirror site or future incarnation of such site). The Software shall include any updates or fixes thereof. The Software enables the user to access the OSBuddy client and, in the case of our “Pro” edition, to unlock additional features of the OSBuddy client and of the Website (which features will change from time to time).
BY DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE (WHETHER THE FREE VERSION OR THE “PRO” EDITION) YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS.
- We grant you the non-exclusive right to download and install the Software via your RSBuddy account. You are hereby authorised to utilise the Software only in relation to any Runescape game account which is owned by you personally.
- This licence is personal to you and you may not share or sub-licence, assign or dispose of the benefit of this licence or of any part of the Software to any other person save for a transfer of the entire Software retaining no copy of or access to the same by you provided that the terms of this licence are notified to and accepted by the transferee.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
- Any breach of the terms of this licence or any termination, suspension or expiry of your user account accessing the Website ("User Account") shall be deemed to automatically revoke the rights granted to you hereunder with immediate effect and without further notice.
Intellectual Property and Restricted Activities
- You may not copy, alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software for any purpose, or use the Software to create any other software or publish any specifications designed to enable others to do the same.
- We reserve all right and title in the Software and assert all rights of ownership in the same. To the extent that you, in breach of clause 2.1 or otherwise, make any alterations to or create any derivative works from the Software (including by way of reverse engineering of the same) (collectively, "Derivatives") you agree that we shall own the Derivatives from the date of inception and to the extent that any rights in the Derivatives do not automatically vest in us you hereby assign to us with full title guarantee any residual interest you may have therein.
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any security protocols embodied in the Software or share access of your User Account with any other party.
Subscription & Refund Policy for “Pro” Edition
- If you wish to subscribe to our “Pro” edition of the Software you agree to pay to us a monthly subscription fee in accordance with our payment procedures, whereupon this licence shall extend to the use of the “Pro” edition for so long as you subscribe. You may cancel your subscription at any time whereupon this licence shall extend only to the free version of the Software.
- If the “Pro” edition of the Software fails to function properly due to a defect therein or as a result of any matter affecting the Website and/or your User Account during the period of ten (10) working days following your initial subscription then unless we are able to provide a fix within 24 hours you shall be entitled to cancel your subscription and apply for a full refund of your initial subscription.
- Save as specified in clause 3.2 all subscription payments are non-refundable. In the event that the Software is discontinued for any reason we will notify you via your User Account and it will be your responsibility to cancel your subscription payments.
Limitation of Liability
- We shall have no liability for any consequential loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using the Software and our liability to you for a failure of the Software, save where such failure causes physical injury or death and is caused by our negligence, shall be limited to the greater of £1 or the amount of any subscriptions in respect of the Software paid by you.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect thereof.