are people really getting hacked right now by the client?????

• This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

narklnarf

narklnarf

Buddy

i heard this somewhere, anyone confirm?

GrnDragon

GrnDragon

Great Buddy

No, but apparently it was XSplit's database that got hacked. So if the email you used for XSplit is the same for RuneScape then they could recover your account. That might be why there's been some hackings earlier.

narklnarf

narklnarf

Buddy

No, but apparently it was XSplit's database that got hacked. So if the email you used for XSplit is the same for RuneScape then they could recover your account. That might be why there's been some hackings earlier.

oh thank god.... so that is why alot of streamers have been hacked...

i created my xsplit account like 2 years ago so it has a different email than my account wich has a 1month-old email adress attached...

Rogie

Rogie

Trimmed Completionist

• LocationUnited Kingdom RSN: Skiller | Rogie

I'm not exactly sure if it is XSplit or not, but it's certainly not Orion, nor is it any of Automaton Software products as it never has been and never will be. We strive to provide only the best experience and make sure that our systems are protected by no less than the best security available.

Hope that clears things up,

Rogie.

Rogie

Rogie

Trimmed Completionist

• LocationUnited Kingdom RSN: Skiller | Rogie

Expanding onto my previous post - I have received a response from XSplit on the matter who have made a blog post about the potential breach - You can read the blog here:

http://www.xsplit.com/posts/400

Keep secure and thanks guys,

Rogie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users