Orion v2 - Thread Changed

• This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Rogie

Rogie

Trimmed Completionist

• LocationUnited Kingdom RSN: Skiller | Rogie

Hi everyone,

Official download thread has moved! Click Here!

As promised; The Orion v2.0 client is here, revamped to include several new features with more on the way very soon - These are as follows:

- New and improved Loader which will automatically download Orion client updates when the client is loaded, saving you from finding the download link once again.
- Revamped Minimap Orbs which have been given a visual improvement that will show stat drains beside the numbers on the Orbs.
- Special attack percentage orb which will tell you your special attack percentage at any given time without having to switch to the Combat interface.
- Screenshot tool which will instantly upload your image to the RSBuddy servers as well as saving it locally, providing you with a shortened image URL that you can share with your friends.
- New and improved Hit Predictor system.
- Hiscores which will react based on players that are around you.. Staking someone with a hard to type name but want to know their stats? No longer a problem!
- Live experience tracking system which will update as you gain, and show an average experience per hour figure alongside xp remaining to next level.

We are also hoping to release an IRC client later this week with support for SwiftIRC as well as our own, more secure 'BuddyNet'.

You can find and download the client by clicking HERE.

To be able to sign into the client, you will be required to login using your RSBuddy credentials - You can register for an RSBuddy account by clicking "Create Account" at the top of the website.

As always - We are aware there is room for improvement, so if you have any suggestions or need help with anything please use the relevant forums and we'll try our best to help you out as soon as possible.

Lastly - Huge credit to Matt for the great work he's done developing this client.

Happy Scaping!

The RSBuddy/Orion Team

Rawrr

Rawrr

Ultra Buddy

First :)

njzaWbD.png

Jimmy

Jimmy

Buddy

• Pro

Amazing work Matt, thanks!

Rsn/IRC -- Rune_Bodies

Jydi

Jydi

Buddy

• Pro

I love it, good work!

Minc

Minc

Buddy

Good work m8 :)

Carrolll

Carrolll

Buddy

Firstly just like to say I love the client!

Got a few suggestions for you...

- It would be great if you could use the "PrtSc" button on the keyboard as a hotkey for taking screenshots.

- Also it would be better if the screenshots were saved locally as well as uploaded (Currently there is no way to browse through previous screenshots that you have taken, unless I'm missing something).

- Adding irc would make this client perfect!

Just noticed a slight bug, I opened the client, clicked the zybez price guide, this then took a screenshot, and opened a new client... This has only happened once but thought it maybe worth mentioning. Otherwise all is well :)

Keep up the good work I can see this client going far

Edited by Carrolll, 31 July 2013 - 09:34 AM.

Matt

Matt

Ultra Buddy

• Developer

Firstly just like to say I love the client!

Got a few suggestions for you...

- It would be great if you could use the "PrtSc" button on the keyboard as a hotkey for taking screenshots.

- Also it would be better if the screenshots were saved locally as well as uploaded (Currently there is no way to browse through previous screenshots that you have taken, unless I'm missing something).

- Adding irc would make this client perfect!

Just noticed a slight bug, I opened the client, clicked the zybez price guide, this then took a screenshot, and opened a new client... This has only happened once but thought it maybe worth mentioning. Otherwise all is well :)

Keep up the good work I can see this client going far

1. Hotkeys are coming soon.

2. Screenshots are store locally. (C:\Users\[Your Name]\Orion\screenshots\)

3. IRC is coming next week,

4, Can you explain the bug for me? What happens when you did that?

5. Thanks, glad to see people enjoy it!

Tenerifebrad

Tenerifebrad

Buddy

• Pro

it's a amazing client, props to you matt :) i would love to see IRC coming to this client indeed, i just got 1 suggestion: Could you make the hit predictor numbers red? because it's quiet unclear sometimes, and the numbers are a few hits off, for example i hit a 50 and it said i hit a 60 on the hit predictor,

ps. could u make it that i can post offers on the client on zybez?

Edited by Tenerifebrad, 31 July 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Matt

Matt

Ultra Buddy

• Developer

it's a amazing client, props to you matt :) i would love to see IRC coming to this client indeed, i just got 1 suggestion: Could you make the hit predictor numbers red? because it's quiet unclear sometimes, and the numbers are a few hits off, for example i hit a 50 and it said i hit a 60 on the hit predictor,

ps. could u make it that i can post offers on the client on zybez?

Thanks m8.

Hit predictor red? Hmmm... I'll make it so you can edit it in settings to w\e color u want. Hit predictor will become more accurate in the future.

Posting offers will happen this weekend.

Tyrone Chicken

Tyrone Chicken

Buddy

As the client is also Open Source - You can find the Source by clicking on the following link: https://code.google..../source/browse/.

Am I missing something? its compiled and obfuscated

Matt

Matt

Ultra Buddy

• Developer

Am I missing something? its compiled and obfuscated

Sorry, the client WAS open source. Due to Jagex's rules, the client must be obfuscated to reduce exposure of their client (and it stops bad people from creating bots). Sometime in the future, I plan on creating an open source API for plugin developers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users