OldSchool RuneScape Client.

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Viktor

Viktor

RSN: V_iktor

• Pro
  • LocationSweden

Small client that I made that can be used to access the OldSchool version of the game. I know that I'm nowhere near as good as most of the programmers lurking on here, but it works for what it's meant to do, and is more of a learning project. I've added the source code into the jar as well if you want to read through it or if there are any changes that you want to make to it.

I know that it refuses to resize itself if you move around the client just as it goes from the loading over to the game, and I don't really know what do about it, but I added a slight fix that changes it to the right size simply by changing the setting for the client to be always on top or not, so just flick that quickly if the sizing messes up.

Client can be found here.

Rogie

Rogie

Trimmed Completionist

• LocationUnited Kingdom RSN: Skiller | Rogie

A Viktor thread wut.

Viktor

Viktor

• Pro
  • LocationSweden

Ikr.

Mike

Mike

Ultra Buddy

• LocationNew England

You can make your own client simply by changing the official client a little bit.  Official guide: http://services.rune...e_on_the_Client

Posted Image

Keighlea

Keighlea

Ultra Buddy

Viktorpls made a thread? What is this! :o

Thanks for the client :)

~Keighlea <3

MattRSbuddy

MattRSbuddy

Buddy

im new to RSbuddy looks awesome, just downloaded this client :P so good so far :D

copyrights

copyrights

Ultra Buddy

• LocationThe Netherlands
Hi, Viktor.

Thank you for developing this for free. You are sexy.

4UI9as9.png

MuffinMan

MuffinMan

Buddy

Thanks for this, I can now enter full worlds, cuz I can't select it with the normal clients. Thanks!  :D

Awesome name btw! Hehe, that's my name  ;)

Tecmo

Tecmo

Buddy

• Pro

Thanks, requesting click and drag for world map and world change without restarting client!

serexcety

serexcety

Buddy

this owns.

ringgold101

ringgold101

Buddy

• Locationrsbuddy forums :P

Thank you so much :)

Speedc0re

Speedc0re

Ultra Buddy

• LocationFrance

Works great thanks a lot!

Happy Hardcore, Hardcore, Darkcore, Doomcore, Gabberstep, Gabber, Industrial Hardcore,

Power Noise, Terror, Speedcore, Extratone, Power Electronics and Harsh Noise music:

- Click here to access my Youtube channel for the hardest electronic sounds! -

- Come Tinychat if you're awesome! -

Viktor

Viktor

• Pro
  • LocationSweden

Thanks, requesting click and drag for world map and world change without restarting client!

Well, you have the native world changing thingymahbob in there, so no real point adding that as it means reloading the game itself when you can just have Jagex do the change for you without the need of reloading anything.

Fuzed

Fuzed

Buddy

is there any bots for this client? :o

Rawrr

Rawrr

Ultra Buddy

is there any bots for this client? :o

Yes, you can find the bots here!

njzaWbD.png

Chopped_Tuna

Chopped_Tuna

Buddy

"Could not find main class: Rs2007.jar"

Any reason why this is happening to me? Is there a fix?

Fiish

Fiish

Ultra Buddy

• Banned
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

I know that it refuses to resize itself if you move around the client just as it goes from the loading over to the game, and I don't really know what do about it, but I added a slight fix that changes it to the right size simply by changing the setting for the client to be always on top or not, so just flick that quickly if the sizing messes up.

It's because when the loader crawls the dimensions of the client, it doesn't take into account the navbar at the top, which is an extra 20(?)px offset. The loader crawls the client as it exists before you log in (obviously because you log in after the client loads), so once that extra offset is added, the window doesn't know what the hell to do.

Edited by Fiish, 07 August 2013 - 03:47 PM.

If you take away someone's name, does it strip them of their essence?

I am the 1,608th member of RSBuddy.

nickmenick

nickmenick

Buddy

is this safe to use?

Carnival

Carnival

Buddy

is this safe to use?

yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users